OneBox HD is an entertainment app designed for the Android platform. While a lot of people use it on the mobile devices, it has also been designed for larger television screens. This is why you will have a great experience watching OneBox HD for Firestick. As the name suggests, this app provides high quality content in HD quality. You need not pay even a single penny to get OneBox HD App
There are plenty of free movie apps out there. However, OneBox HD has been around for a while and it is one of the most trusted apps. It brings content to us from the reliable sources and lets you enjoy your favourite content on the bigger screen as well. In this article we learn to download and install OneBox HD for Fire TV and FireStick.
Download OneBox HD For FireStick
Watching your favorite movies and shows on the bigger screen of a TV is a completely different fun altogether. We have already seen how to install OneBox HD on PC. One more option to watch it on big screen is through Fire Tv. So, here we are going to learn to install OneBox HD for FireStick in quick and easy steps.
FireStick is an Amazon device that runs on the Android platform. However, it has Amazon Store instead of Google Play Store. Since OneBox HD for Fire Stick is not available on these stores, we will side-load it with OneBox HD APK Latest Version
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- We will first need to allow the device to install third-party APK files. For that, simply connect FireStick and turn it on.
- Now navigate to Settings and open the option Developers Options
- Click ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ and turn it ON.
Note: Turn this option off when you have installed OneBox HD for FireStick.
Step 2: Download the app ‘Downloader’
- You will need this app to download the third-party APK of the OneBox HD app. Downloader app is available on Amazon Store.
- Just click the search icon on the home screen and type in Downloader.
- Now simply install the app like any other app.
How to Install OneBox HD For Firestick or Fire TV
Now we are all set to download OneBox HD for firestick. Here are the simple steps:
- Open the Downloader app
- Select the ‘Enter the URL’ field on the Downloader interface
- Enter https://oneboxhd.org/onebox-hd-apk/ and Hit the ‘Go’ button
- Select the latest version and download it.
- The One Box HD for Fire TV APK will start downloading. Once it is downloaded you will see the confirmation message
- Now tap ‘Install’ on the bottom right to install the app
- If any prompts appear grant all the required permissions for the installation to complete.
This will be all. You now have OneBox HD for FireStick. Enjoy!
If you are looking for a third-party app to watch top quality movies and TV shows on your FireStick device then I believe OneBox HD is what you should definitely consider. This app has a huge collection of movies, shows, documentaries and a lot more. Not only is the app really easy to install, it is also very easy to use. Its interface has been optimized to be used with the bigger screen, such as that is offered by FireStick devices.
Great app love it but to many adds poping up how can i remove them.
But love the app compares with the best going
How do you disable subtitles? Some of my videos are showing an Asian translation.
One box on fires tick
Pause, play, ff, up dn 1st it controls do not work with app.
Is there a solution
I just find out, by chance, that if you turn of the tv, when you turn it on again the movie continuous from where it was when you turn off the tv
So it is a funny way to pause
Quintin McCarty says
How come the new update for the one box app cannot play movies anymore?
Marye Heitzman says
I tried https://oneboxhd.org/onebox-hd-apk/ using downloader to get app on my Firestick. It sticks on the cookie question and I can’t get by it. I also cannot use a link button. I need to know the exact apk file name so I can type it into downloader and get going. Can someone give me the actual apk file name?
Hit the official link slightly to the right of cookies banner. Worked for me
Trying to pause movie but doesn’t let me