OneBox HD For Android Tv: Android TV boxes are becoming quite popular these days. If you don’t have a smart Android TV, you can always convert it into a Smart TV using an Android TV box. Once you have the Android TV you will also want to make sure you have the right sources to play the favorite content from. OneBox HD is a perfect choice for those who love to watch movies and shows online.
OneBox HD boasts of a huge library of popular content in various categories. This app not only works on mobiles but also on the TV systems and PC/Laptop. Yes, you can install OneBox HD on Laptop. It has a good-looking interface with high functionality. You are going to love this app. In this article we learn to download and install OneBox HD for Android TV and TV Box. Keep reading!
DOWNLOAD ONEBOX HD FOR ANDROID TV
You can now enjoy the amazing collection offered by OneBox HD on your Android TV. Make sure your Android TV is connected to the internet.
- We will side-load the app onto your device just like we do to get OneBox HD on Firestick.
- it is a safe process. You will not have to root the device as well.
Here are the quick and easy steps to Download OneBox HD for Android TV
Download the OneBox HD APK
To install the app, you will need OneBox HD APK file from an external source as the app is not on Google Play Store. This is how you can download it on your Android TV:
- Open any browser and access follow this official apk link
- Click the Download button to download the file onto your Android TV storage
- It is a 100% safe file
- It is the latest version APK for the app
Install OneBox HD App on Android TV
Now that you have the APK file, it is the time to install OneBox HD for Android TV. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Open Settings from the home screen (cog icon)
- Navigate to and open Security & Restrictions
- Tap ‘Unknown Sources’ and enable it. OneBox HD is a third-party app and to install it you will need to enable this option.
- Now open the File Manager app on your Android TV
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the OneBox HD APK
- Open the APK file to start the installation process
- Grant all the necessary permissions when prompted
- Tap ‘Install’ to continue
That’s it! You have successfully installed OneBox HD for Android TV. In fact, you can use the same method to install OneBox HD for Android TV Box as well.
If you have an Android TV device, you must be looking for sources to play your favorite content, such as movies and TV shows. I would highly recommend you to install OneBox HD on Android. It has a huge collection of shows and movies and everything is available for free. The app’s interface has also been designed keeping the bigger screens in mind. Android TV is a good choice when it comes to media devices for your TV.
it work on android tv but no meneu appear on top for chhosing film or tv show and catagories ?
Maheswar Tupsy says
Same issue on Sony Bravia
same issue on MiTV 4a also
this is the i am using
Thank you for re-posting, and spot on.
Thanks for sharing this informative post.
Douglas Sawvell says
The menu does not come up on android box with 7.1 . Works good on phone.
Corey Jenks says
Same issue here
I am also facing the same issue on MiTV 4a unable to search need to scroll down
Can’t view menu on Samsung, unable to search.
I have one box hd install in my box but it’s saying to download player. Which player should I download to watch ?