Are you looking for an easy alternative to Onebox HD? Try Nova TV, a modular search tool which will help you find the best and fastest links of the content you need. It supports content up to 4K which is an added advantage. Talking of advantage, it has Trak.tv and Real-Debrid support for a smooth transition.
Nova TV APK is not available on the Google Play Store. We will have to side load it on our devices to be able to use it. Don’t let this take you back by surprise. There are hundreds of apps which are not available on the official app stores due to various reasons. Further, side loading means you will probably have less permissions to give and use the app without any hassle. In this article, we will cover all about Nova TV APK installation on various platforms. This is one of the best movie apps. Here we go.
Download Nova TV APK
As already conveyed to you, we will be side loading the application on various devices and here are the steps to do it safely:
NovaTV APK Latest Version Download
- Use any web browser to go to the official website or Nova TV app.
- Alternatively, we have added the link for you which can be accessed by clicking here.
- After reaching the website, scroll down and you will find a box containing the download link for Nova TV. Tap on it.
- Wait for a while for the download to complete and thereafter move on to the next step.
Install Nova TV APK on Android
- Most of the Android devices don’t allow installing applications from unknown sources.
- We will have to start by allowing our device to install apps from third-party sources.
- For that, go to the Settings of your Android device.
- Thereafter, go to Security option and scroll down.
- You will find a toggle for Unknown Sources which is turned off by default.
- Tap on the toggle to turn it on.
- Now go to the Downloads folder where the APK that you have downloaded has been saved. Find the APK and tap on it.
- In the screen that follows, click on Install and let the app to install on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, tap on Open and enjoy watching your favourite content via Nova TV.
Install Nova TV on Firestick
The installation process of Nova TV APK on Firestick is similar to any other Android device, with a slight exception. Here is how you can do it easily –
- Go to the Settings of your Firestick and tap on Device option under it.
- In the screen that follows, tap on Developer Options and you will find Apps from Unknown Sources being toggled off by default.
- Tap on it and select Turn On.
- Thereafter go to the Amazon Store and Search for Downloader.
- Find the appropriate Downloader app and install it.
- After installation, tap on Open and allow it access to your files on the device.
- Now click on the Browser option in the same list and enter this URL there.
- Click on Go and wait for a few seconds for Nova TV to download on your device.
- As soon as the download is complete, there will be an installation pop-up.
- Click on Install and wait for the app to install. Thereafter, click on Open to be able to use the app.
- You can now choose to delete the APK from your Files to save some space or let it be as it is.
Install Nova TV on PC
- There is no direct Nova TV software for your PC. You will have to use an Emulator to help us use the app on our PC.
- Begin by installing the Emulator. Nox Emulator is our go-to software for this process.
- Go to the official Nox App Player website and download the software.
- Run the software to install it. Follow the instructions and install the software on your PC.
- Thereafter Open it and minimize for further use. Go to the Downloads folder and find the Nova TV APK.
- Select and drag & drop it to the Nox App Player Home Screen.
- The installation pop-up will appear soon and follow the instructions to install the app.
- After installation, click on Open to use the app.
Nova TV is a very useful app which you can use on any of the device of your choice. It has a huge library containing content from across the globe. Additionally, it has subtitles support in over 220 languages and you can use Trak.tv to import your saved playlists easily. We can go on and on, but you must install the app to understand what makes it such a favourite.